Dr. Wong joined NeuroScience & Spine Associates in 2020. He brings expertise in conservative and interventional pain management using minimally invasive techniques to optimize functional recovery for his patients. He aims to reduce their pain and improve function along with quality of life. His goal is to provide excellent multidisciplinary care that fits the individual needs of his patients.
- Undergraduate: University of the Sciences
- Medical School: Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Internship: Abington Memorial Hospital
- Residency: Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Fellowship: Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- American Board of Anesthesiology
- American Board of Anesthesia - Pain Medicine