Jeff Bole has over 20 years of clinical physical therapy experience working primarily with treatment of low back pain, thoracic pain, neck pain, cervicogenic headaches and cervicogenic vestibular issues.
Jeff’s experience in dealing with headaches and migraines brings a new, unique offering for the Physical Therapy Department at NeuroScience & Spine Associates.
“I believe in empowering the patient to self-manage their symptoms and condition. Working in a small facility allows me to provide personalized one-on-one care. My goal for patients is to abolish acute and chronic pain symptoms, increase motion and strength to improve overall function, and assist with goal achievement. I have an open door policy and welcome any input, recommendations or questions”
Jeff enjoys traveling with his family, boating on Seneca Lake, NY, volunteering with your sports groups, exercise, training youth athletes and is an avid sports fan!
- BS, Biology with a minor in Chemistry, West Liberty State College
- Masters of Science in Physical Therapy, Wheeling Jesuit University
- Post Graduate Training, Strategic Orthopedics, American Back Pain Center
- Certified Strategic Orthopedics Practitioner with the American Back Pain Center
- Pennsylvania Physical Therapy Association
- Outpatient orthopedics with focus in spine care and headache treatment
- Sports related cervicogenic PCS