Dr. Jessica Mack joined the Lancaster NeuroScience & Spine Associates team in 2015. She specializes in the diagnosis and management of pain originating from the spine. She performs procedures in our Center for Spine Care which is located on the lower level of the LNSA office.
- University of New Mexico School of Medicine, Albuquerque, NM - MD
- St. Joseph Mercy Hospital, Ann Arbor, MI - Internship in Internal Medicine
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI - PM&R Residency Training Program
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI - Interventional Spine Fellowship
- Kathleen Zunich Kielb Aware and Memorial Lecturer - University of Michigan - 2014
- Published Article: Apolipoprotein B is an Innate Barrier Against Invasive Staphylococcus aureus Infection. Peterson M.M, Mack J.L. - 2008
- Fellow of the American Association of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Board Certified in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (ABPMR)
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- International Spine Intervention Society
- The diagnosis and non-surgical treatment of pain originating in the spine.