Dr. Robert Roberts joined the Lancaster NeuroScience & Spine Associates team in 2014. He specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of pain originating in the spine. He performs his procedures in our Center for Spine Care which is located on the lower level of the LNSA office.
- Temple University School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- The Lankenau Hospital, Wynnewood, PA – Preliminary Internal Medicine Internship
- Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA – Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Residency
- Performance Spine and Sports Physicians – Interventional Spine and Pain Management Fellowship
- Medical Director of The Center for Spine Care
- Published Article: Use of Naloxone in Hydromorphone-Induced Anaphylactoid Reaction. Neil Mushlin, MD, Bobbak Vahid, MD and Robert E. Robert III, MD – 2007.
- Fellow of the American Association of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Board Certified in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (ABPMR)
- Diplomat of the American Board of Pain Medicine (ABPM)
- The American Academy of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
- International Spine Intervention Society
- American Academy of Pain Medicine
- American Medical Association