Dr. Hernandez joined NeuroScience & Spine Associates in 2020. He brings expertise in both cranial and spinal procedures, with advanced training in complex and minimally invasive spine surgery techniques. He believes in a comprehensive, multi-disciplinary, and individualized approach to patient care. His goal is to identify the best treatment and management plan for each patient, whether that includes surgical or non-surgical options.
- Undergraduate: Johns Hopkins University
- Medical School: Sidney Kimmel Medical College, Thomas Jefferson University
- Residency: Rutgers New Jersey Medical School
- Chief Resident: Rutgers New Jersey Medical School
- Fellowship: New York Presbyterian—Weill Cornell Medical Center
- American Board of Neurological Surgery, candidate
- Minimally invasive and open surgical approaches to diseases of the nervous system.
- Routine and complex spine conditions including herniated discs, stenosis, scoliosis, degenerative diseases, and spine tumors, both benign and metastatic.
- Peripheral nerve conditions such as carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Brain conditions including meningioma, metastatic brain tumors, primary brain tumors, and trigeminal neuralgia.